 Space / 3694
Re: Dan the Man is at it again
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.build
Date:
Thu, 5 Oct 2000 04:40:04 GMT

In lugnet.space, Mark Sandlin writes:

Dan Jassim sent me a couple more pics. He has no computer of his own, so I
thought I'd upload a couple new pics for him.

If you get a chance, ask Dan if he was insprired at all by Traveler.  I don't
know why, but for some reason his carrier design really reminds me of one of
the ship designs in GDW's Traveler.

Isn't he awesome?

This new ship serves as further proof that he is a Lego Artiste!