 Space / 38360
38359  |  38361
Subject:
Request to move .mecha
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.suggestions, lugnet.space, lugnet.build.mecha
Date:
Mon, 14 Mar 2005 18:36:45 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

We (the curators of .mecha, Mark Neumann and Eric Sophie) have been talking for
a while amongst ourselves about moving .mecha to a location that makes it easier
to find mecha related stuff on Lugnet.

I am formally requesting that .mecha be moved from .build to .space to better
reflect it's nature and hopefully make it a bit easier to find.
i.e. from:  www.lugnet.com/build/mecha
to: www.lugnet.com/space/mecha

Idealy I'd love to see .mecha even easier to find, along similar lines as .space
or .general.  But I also know that mecha isn't an official Lego theme so it
doesnt' really fit there.  And it isn't a general thing so we can skip that.
Mecha is often associated with space, so I am hoping that people searching for
Lego Mecha related things would go searching there.  If there could be a
shortcut on the Lugnet Home page to .mecha, I'd be just as happy.

I am of course asking that all the sub pages that have been created for .mecha
follow along with the mecha page.

cross posted to .space and .mecha for commentary.

Mark Neumann