 Space / 38049
    Re: O.S.S. Pastier —Nick Kappatos
   (...) - The "playset" feel: the way you incorporated auxiliary craft and breakaway sections in order to reach different places on the ship - The overall shape: I think it worked out well. Each section could be worked on for slight improvement, like (...) (19 years ago, 8-Feb-05, to lugnet.space)

        Re: O.S.S. Pastier —Jeff Pelletier
   In lugnet.space, Nick Kappatos wrote:> (...) Nick, thanks for the comments; I appreciate them! Yeah, the photography hurts, no doubting that. I was so focused on getting things actually in focus that I didn't realize how bad the lighting was. I am (...) (19 years ago, 9-Feb-05, to lugnet.space)

        Re: O.S.S. Pastier —Nick Kappatos
   (...) AhHA, but you assume the quality-of-life standards apply in a spaceship, and that 24-hour cycles are the order of the day. There are no sunrises in the void. Go with 2 12-hour shifts, have the engineering/shuttlebay crews share two people, and (...) (19 years ago, 9-Feb-05, to lugnet.space)

        Re: O.S.S. Pastier —Brian Davis
     (...) Heck, more than that, you are assuming minifigs *sleep*. I didn't exit my dark ages long ago, but I can tell you over the course of several years, I've yet to catch even *one* of my minifigs sleeping. Not so much as closing a painted eye. If (...) (19 years ago, 9-Feb-05, to lugnet.space)

        Re: O.S.S. Pastier —Adrian Drake
   (...) Hahaha! Ironically enough, I was going to post almost the exact same stuff you said earlier today, but got distracted and wandered off to like, work and stuff. Anyway, the Tribunal does indeed have a crew of 49, but it's a crapton bigger than (...) (19 years ago, 9-Feb-05, to lugnet.space)

        Re: O.S.S. Pastier —Nick Kappatos
   (...) SNIP (...) Well-detailed, Adrian. This should be helpful to future SHIP & Moonbase builders. Although, if *I* was the first officer, and I had to hotbunk with the janitor, I would probably ace the captain and dump his corpse in the hydroponics (...) (19 years ago, 9-Feb-05, to lugnet.space)

        Re: O.S.S. Pastier —Jeff Pelletier
   (...) Here is the one argument that I actually thought of ahead of time and had issues with. The captain on the Pastier has his own quarters, but the senior officers get to share the crew quarters on B-deck, with up to 6 people in the room at a (...) (19 years ago, 9-Feb-05, to lugnet.space)