 Space / 37488
Re: Baba Baba Ding Ding, Ding Ding Baba Baba (was something about a Sparrowhawk)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 16 Dec 2004 17:41:41 GMT

In lugnet.space, Tony Hafner wrote:

   Okay, it sounds like they remind me of exactly what they’re supposed to. And I have missed them in the past because you keep changing up your .sig lines. How many do you have?

Um... only six...so far... why?...

Peace and schizophrenia, Professor Whateverly