 Space / 37543
Re: New MOC: Sparrowhawk Pirate Strike Craft
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sat, 18 Dec 2004 17:50:44 GMT

In lugnet.space, Kenn Oldham wrote:

   Enjoy!

Soren

Cool. I love the asymmetry of that ship, as well as it’s unusual engine. Nice handling of the angled pieces in front.

Thanks! I had an amusing time getting the offset hull section to the point where it didn’t look too lopsided, glad you like it.

The engines were exceptionally simple: I had four of them lying around, and the inestimable Kevin Heckel suggested using three of them. Getting them stuck together was simple.

   I do feel like there should be more bulk between the engine and the front of the craft - from a geeky engineering standpoint there’s no space to run hardware around the cockpit.

Yeah, I’m not sure I like that myself, but nothing better suggested itself.

   That’s a silly nitpick, though, and it’s great how this fighter fits in with others in your gallery.

Well, it is a themed MOC...

Soren