 Space / 37483
Re: Baba Baba Ding Ding, Ding Ding Baba Baba (was something about a Sparrowhawk)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 16 Dec 2004 16:49:26 GMT

In lugnet.space, Ley Ward wrote:
   In lugnet.space, Tony Hafner wrote:
   In lugnet.space, Ley Ward wrote:

   Guru Baba Ding and Starflower

Sorry, this post is totally unrelated to Soren’s (very cool) ship. I just had to comment on this .sig.

“Guru Baba Ding and Starflower”? This reminds me of... no, I don’t think I can comment on that here.

Ley, you get more and more goofy every time you appear. Keep it up!

With my own apologies to Soren added, Guru Baba Ding and Starflower have been around http://news.lugnet.com/space/?n=31485 for a while now. They are usually busy with their workshop “Digging Your Inner Jewels™” at the Whateverly Institute’s Secret Mountain Retreat and Wellness Centre. (No, it’s the mountain that’s secret...) They help out when any inner guidance is needed. Their methods may not be purely scientific, but when feeling good is at stake...

Okay, it sounds like they remind me of exactly what they’re supposed to. And I have missed them in the past because you keep changing up your .sig lines. How many do you have?

   But, hey, check out Soren’s Sparrowhawk. He makes asymmetry look easy. Okay, ordinary asymmetry is easy, but what I mean is dynamic balance (that oh so tricky subset of asymmetry.) He’s a master of that.

Well, yeah. The ship rocks, and in a very Soreny way.

See, there you go again with another dang .sig!

AndroDan
   Tony Hafner
www.hafhead.com