 Space / 37311
Re: New MOC: Sparrowhawk Pirate Strike Craft
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 10 Dec 2004 14:36:55 GMT

In lugnet.space, Paul Baulch wrote:
   In lugnet.space, Soren Roberts wrote:

Nice evolution!!!

I also dig the really cramped minimalist cockpit. And the asymmetry of course. Those pirates really economise on their designs! And here I was thinking the life of a pirate was all about wealth and excess - heck, they may as well be flippin’ burgers :-)

Would you like fries with that, you scurvy dog?

Anyway I just wanted to say I liked this ship... but also comment that Soren comes up with pretty nifty ship names. I got a couple of chuckles just looking at the folder thumbnails