 Space / 37325
Re: New MOC: Sparrowhawk Pirate Strike Craft
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 10 Dec 2004 19:20:26 GMT

In lugnet.space, Leonard Hoffman wrote:
I hereby name Soren ["Mr.Space"] Roberts.

He has been producing the most innovative and most radical designs for the
past fews months at an impressive rate.

Heh, thanks.

Sure, its because he's been an
unemployed shut-in, watching 1980's anime and drinking cough syrup all day
long

Heh, I don't know about shut-in, but the unemployed bit is certainly true :(.

And I prefer to drink fresh-squeezed Fleebjuice. It's not bad once your throat
scars up a bit. Breakfast of champions, if the radiation doesn't get you.

but still! This stuff is amazing and it just doesn't stop!

Flattery.

Now I'm gonna go back to my hole and keep whiling away on my various projects
that I saw I'm working on but never quite finish.

You go do that. And take your meds before posting next time, or the head nurse
will be upset.

Soren