 Space / 37487
Re: Memories..la...di...da
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 16 Dec 2004 17:32:57 GMT

In lugnet.space, Eric Sophie wrote:
   Ah, a walk down memory lane, my first Lego set in 1978:

Renders of Classic Space sets by: Koyan

What’s yours?

http://www.brickset.com/search.aspx?Query=1633 Sweet, sweet memories. Actually, looking back, I think I had two. One had the excavator arm broken, I guess that since I liked it so much it was replaced. If I remember rightly, I wasn’t actually given actual ownership of it, I was just allowed to play with it almost exclusively. I was obsessed with JCBs when I was younger. They’re still really cool.

The first model I’m certain I was given, new (Not second hand, I was given my brothers’ LEGO collection when I was 4 or 5. It was pretty huge) was http://www.brickset.com/search.aspx?Set=6462-1. Man, that was one cool model. It didn’t compare to 8462 and 8428 though (which I got shortly after).