 Space / 37568
Re: Memories..la...di...da
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 20 Dec 2004 03:56:36 GMT

In lugnet.space, Eric Sophie wrote:
   Ah, a walk down memory lane, my first Lego set in 1978:

Renders of Classic Space sets by: Koyan

What’s yours?

I had other basic building sets, but this was my very first Space set:

The asymmetry bothered me so much! The brochure that came in the box led to much badgering of my parents, which in turn led to this under the tree, Christmas ‘79:

Bless my dad for his patience, helping me put that thing together. Looking at the render, I think it still looks cool 25 years later.