 Space / 37378
    New Ideas —Paul B Hartzog
   I added some things into my Ideas folder on brickshelf: an Engine Idea, and some Interior Details. (3 URLs) LMKWYT -paul (2 URLs) Paul Hartzog (URL) Et In Arcadia Lego Redux> (custom sig image courtesy of CGidd) (20 years ago, 14-Dec-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

        Re: New Ideas —David Simmons
      "Paul B Hartzog" <PaulBHartzog@panarchy.com> wrote in message news:I8p43E.15HE@lugnet.com... (...) and (...) (URL) AWESOME. Definitely the most Nostromo-esque design I've ever seen. That's my favorite style of realism in sci-fi movies and you've (...) (20 years ago, 14-Dec-04, to lugnet.space)

         Re: New Ideas —Paul B Hartzog
      (...) thx, Dave. It's not stealing when I give it away for free! Use anything you like. (20 years ago, 14-Dec-04, to lugnet.space)

         Re: New Ideas —Jeff Findley
     (...) I agree! When I read the original message and looked at the interior pictures, I thought they were way cool and familiar. I watched Alien (for the 6th or 7th time) not too long ago, and I think the interior of the Nostromo has the same style. (...) (20 years ago, 15-Dec-04, to lugnet.space)

        Re: New Ideas —Ley Ward
     (...) I really like the engine design; wheels and tires as part of an engine. This is how it's done. Further to the discussion in (URL) this thread about engine design,> if something is tacked-on whether it's a wheel or a greeble, it's going to look (...) (20 years ago, 15-Dec-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

         Re: New Ideas —Paul B Hartzog
     (...) wow. many thanks. i'm speechless. -paul (20 years ago, 16-Dec-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

        Re: New Ideas —Leonard Hoffman
     I don't have much internet time this week, but I wanted to say that the interior you posted is pure genius. My next spacey interior MUST! look like this or else I will cover myself in refried beans and cry like a little girly girl. Thanks for (...) (20 years ago, 16-Dec-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

         Re: New Ideas —Paul B Hartzog
     (...) heh. don't forget to post pics! (...) T corridor? doing fully detailed interiors takes serious time. I have recently developed a modular system of "plug and play" greebly sections that I should be able to use from ship to ship. The aesthetic (...) (20 years ago, 16-Dec-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

        Re: New Ideas —Kevin Heckel
   (...) Cool new stuff there. Now we just have to puzzle out how it comes together to be a ship... But whilst perusing your gallery, I happened upon one of your (URL) old ideas> that happened to be just what I needed for my current project! Even if it (...) (20 years ago, 16-Dec-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

        Re: New Ideas —Chappie Adams
   (...) I saw that same idea and have been thinking how great it would be for a large escape pod. Just continue the design until a full circle, and add some thrusters and fins, and well you got and escape pod. This is king of inspired from the escape (...) (20 years ago, 17-Dec-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)