 Space / 37301
  New MOC: Sparrowhawk Pirate Strike Craft

(URL) (Click the pic, feel the love.) Enjoy! Soren (20 years ago, 10-Dec-04, to lugnet.space, lugnet.announce.moc, FTX) !

  Re: New MOC: Sparrowhawk Pirate Strike Craft

(...) Nice evolution!!! I also dig the really cramped minimalist cockpit. And the asymmetry of course. Those pirates really economise on their designs! And here I was thinking the life of a pirate was all about wealth and excess - heck, they may as (...) (20 years ago, 10-Dec-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: New MOC: Sparrowhawk Pirate Strike Craft

(...) wow, this looks really cool, at least from what I've seen so far. the folder isn't public yet though, I'll have to try back later for more pics. -mark (20 years ago, 10-Dec-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: New MOC: Sparrowhawk Pirate Strike Craft

(...) Would you like fries with that, you scurvy dog? Anyway I just wanted to say I liked this ship... but also comment that Soren comes up with pretty nifty ship names. I got a couple of chuckles just looking at the folder thumbnails (20 years ago, 10-Dec-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: New MOC: Sparrowhawk Pirate Strike Craft

I hereby name Soren "Mr.Space" Roberts. He has been producing the most innovative and most radical designs for the past fews months at an impressive rate. Sure, its because he's been an unemployed shut-in, watching 1980's anime and drinking cough (...) (20 years ago, 10-Dec-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: New MOC: Sparrowhawk Pirate Strike Craft

NICE!!! Awesome ship design. The missiles are what really caught my eye though (weapons fanatic that I am), those are some cool designs! The way they fit onto the ship gives for a really cool look. -Stefan- (20 years ago, 10-Dec-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: New MOC: Sparrowhawk Pirate Strike Craft

(...) Yes, but he's a people person. Soren Roberts, People-Person. (...) You should switch from Robitussen to Dimatap. Noise noise noise. I'm at work and bored. Felix (20 years ago, 10-Dec-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: New MOC: Sparrowhawk Pirate Strike Craft

(...) Heh, thanks. (...) Heh, I don't know about shut-in, but the unemployed bit is certainly true :(. And I prefer to drink fresh-squeezed Fleebjuice. It's not bad once your throat scars up a bit. Breakfast of champions, if the radiation doesn't (...) (20 years ago, 10-Dec-04, to lugnet.space)

  Re: New MOC: Sparrowhawk Pirate Strike Craft

(...) Thanks. I wanted to use that nose section again - I like it too much for just one MOC. (...) Wealth and excess come later - first you gotta make a name for yourself. Asymmetry is fun. More people should try it. Soren (20 years ago, 10-Dec-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: New MOC: Sparrowhawk Pirate Strike Craft

(...) Thanks. I'm a weapons freak myself, especially missiles - and I like giving fighters the ability to break big expensive complicated things :). Soren (20 years ago, 10-Dec-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: New MOC: Sparrowhawk Pirate Strike Craft

Dude, pirates have the coolest spaceships. If it weren't for those dang PCS Star Ranger patrols, piracy would be all beer and skittles. Great presentation, Soren. My favorite pic is the one where it's (URL) maxed out on missiles>, but for me, what (...) (20 years ago, 11-Dec-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: New MOC: Sparrowhawk Pirate Strike Craft

(...) Very, *very* cool moc Soren, is it a cap.ship or migth we be lucky to see it in minifig scale? Why does the love feels strangely chilly down the spine? -NB (20 years ago, 11-Dec-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: New MOC: Sparrowhawk Pirate Strike Craft

(...) Doh! I've just got up an hour ago (13.00) after a late party: Most impressive! -NB (20 years ago, 11-Dec-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: New MOC: Sparrowhawk Pirate Strike Craft

(...) Cool. I love the asymmetry of that ship, as well as it's unusual engine. Nice handling of the angled pieces in front. I do feel like there should be more bulk between the engine and the front of the craft - from a geeky engineering standpoint (...) (20 years ago, 12-Dec-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: New MOC: Sparrowhawk Pirate Strike Craft

(...) Love is for suckers, and patrons of McDonalds. I'm feeling something, but its definetly not love. More like a chaffing sensation, and a rumbling of the bowels. (...) I grow fatigued of you....you with the your outlandish shoes, dreamy eyes, (...) (20 years ago, 12-Dec-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: New MOC: Sparrowhawk Pirate Strike Craft

El pirates return! Too bad for the Star Rangers, they probably thought the pirates were done with new craft for now! The missles, the shape, the colors, what isn't good about this ship? -Matthew (20 years ago, 15-Dec-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: New MOC: Sparrowhawk Pirate Strike Craft

Soren “Mr.Space” Roberts, Freelance Goblet-Hacker First you amputate a couple of goblets and it feels pretty good, then a few more and people start to talk. Now it appears that (URL) you can't stop.> What is it now, a couple a day? No one's stemware (...) (20 years ago, 15-Dec-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: New MOC: Sparrowhawk Pirate Strike Craft

(...) Sorry, this post is totally unrelated to Soren's (very cool) ship. I just had to comment on this .sig. "Guru Baba Ding and Starflower"? This reminds me of... no, I don't think I can comment on that (URL) here>. Ley, you get more and more goofy (...) (20 years ago, 15-Dec-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: New MOC: Sparrowhawk Pirate Strike Craft

(...) With my own apologies to Soren added, Guru Baba Ding and Starflower have been around (URL) for a while now.> They are usually busy with their workshop "Digging Your Inner Jewels™" at the Whateverly Institute's Secret Mountain Retreat and (...) (20 years ago, 16-Dec-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: Baba Baba Ding Ding, Ding Ding Baba Baba (was something about a Sparrowhawk)

(...) Okay, it sounds like they remind me of exactly what they're supposed to. And I have missed them in the past because you keep changing up your .sig lines. How many do you have? (...) Well, yeah. The ship rocks, and in a very Soreny way. (URL) (...) (20 years ago, 16-Dec-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: Baba Baba Ding Ding, Ding Ding Baba Baba (was something about a Sparrowhawk)

(...) Um... only six...so far... why?... Peace and schizophrenia, Professor Whateverly (URL) (20 years ago, 16-Dec-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: New MOC: Sparrowhawk Pirate Strike Craft

Once again, I've forgotten to respond to many gracious posts. Sorry for the late replies all. (...) Indeed. (...) Thanks. I really enjoy modular weapons, it's part of my general missile obsession. (...) Oh, it's not hard; just start chopping :). If (...) (20 years ago, 18-Dec-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: New MOC: Sparrowhawk Pirate Strike Craft

(...) Hehehe. I'm always flattered by these kinds of posts, even though I know you guys are just playing anymore :). Thanks for the kind words. Soren (20 years ago, 18-Dec-04, to lugnet.space)

  Re: New MOC: Sparrowhawk Pirate Strike Craft

(...) Thanks! I had an amusing time getting the offset hull section to the point where it didn't look too lopsided, glad you like it. The engines were exceptionally simple: I had four of them lying around, and the inestimable Kevin Heckel suggested (...) (20 years ago, 18-Dec-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: New MOC: Sparrowhawk Pirate Strike Craft

(...) I suggest you put something on that groin abrasion and take a dump, then. (...) Heh. You're one to talk, resting on your laurels and basking in the ambiguously homoerotic adoration of your myriad drooling fanboys. Build something crappy? no, I (...) (20 years ago, 18-Dec-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)