 Space / 36958
Re: Looks like a big cat of some kind...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 12 Nov 2004 19:42:32 GMT

I’ve only played Halo once, so I’m not as familiar with the original model as I should be, but as a standalone moc this is beautiful. The angled armor plating, use of slopes, and general accuracy to minifig scale are all details that lend to this air of perfection of the moc. I honestly have nothing to suggest that could improve it. Well done!

--Ry