 Space / 36943
Re: Looks like a big cat of some kind...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 12 Nov 2004 04:42:12 GMT

In lugnet.space, Stefan Garcia wrote:
   Awesome Warthog!

One quibble - shouldn’t the Puma’s “teeth” be white, instead of pearl silver?

Any chance for instructions? I’d love to build one of my own!

Well, I’m off to the store for some elbow grease...

-Stefan-

Hi Stefan, thanks for the kind comments. The teeth are a really light chrome in the game, so I had a tough choice between the two. I ended up going with the pearl simply because the white teeth were too much contrast and looked odd with the rest of the colors being so subdued.

Instructions? Not a bad idea. I’ll get right on that.

-jeremiah-