 Space / 36905
Re: Looks like a big cat of some kind...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 10 Nov 2004 05:26:53 GMT

In lugnet.announce.moc, Jeremiah VanderMark wrote:
   With Halo 2 fast approaching (so quickly, in fact, that I’m hopping in the car once I’m done typing this), I decided to rebuild my pathetic Lego Warthog. I tried to be as accurate as possible this time, though I’m not entirely happy with the chaingun design. Otherwise, I’m pleased.

Enjoy, and PLMKWYT!

What, like a puma?

-jeremiah-

Puma! Mwahahaha!

I’m not sure if people will get this one though. Maybe Donut or Caboose could explain it to them :-D

Oh, by the way, nice ‘hog. I’m preparing the buil;d of my one warthog, but in a technic scale. With the proper suspension/direction system. Your minifig-scale ‘hog suspension is great. The best Puma i’ve seen so far :-)

Terry