 Space / 36904
Re: Botdog pwnzj00
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 10 Nov 2004 03:26:32 GMT

   With a one-size-fits all expression and a kick in his step, Botdog went from relative obscurity to superstar celebrity overnight at NWBC. Bruce Lowell’s seemingly simple little bot is anything but; he’s won two Space awards in consecutive fests.

--Ry

This was a cool thread until the folder got baleeted. Trust me, the awesomeness of Botdog is unequaled.

/me sighs...