 Space / 36910
Re: Botdog pwnzj00
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 10 Nov 2004 09:33:17 GMT

In lugnet.space, Ryan Wood wrote:

Ah, Smokey, that silly little scamp. I do hope your peasantie survived the wagon attack. And your skeleton monster scared the pork bits out of poor Smokey! Grr.

Yes my peasants are still a bit freaked out by the whole ordeal but I think they’ll get over it. The skeleton monster is Skully created by Gary McIntire I believe. Skully had fun scaring Smokey and then he proceeded to scare the villagers that Smokey hadn’t gotten to yet!

Hopefully the folder is restored soon. If not, I’ll have to upload again (but that’s no fun!)

--Ry

Did you email Kevin? He restored the ones my son and I had missing.

The Shepherd