 Space / 36872
Re: Botdog pwnzj00
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 5 Nov 2004 01:20:57 GMT

In lugnet.space, Ryan Wood wrote:
   I’m making a new thread for this in addition to the thank you topic because as the star of the con, Botdog really deserves his own thread.

   With a one-size-fits all expression and a kick in his step, Botdog went from relative obscurity to superstar celebrity overnight at NWBC. Bruce Lowell’s seemingly simple little bot is anything but; he’s won two Space awards in consecutive fests.

Ryan,

That’s so awsome, I saw Botdog at BF2004 but didn’t realize how cool he could be.

Love this shot:

jt