 Space / 36938
Re: Looks like a big cat of some kind...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 11 Nov 2004 20:22:04 GMT

In lugnet.space, Paul Baulch wrote:
   In lugnet.announce.moc, Jeremiah VanderMark wrote:

That’s a great rendition of a Warthog. I like your use of slopes on the side, and the black minifig hands. Let’s hope they release a transparent windscreen element in that sort of shape, it’d be a nice thing to have. Nice work! I look forward to the next version where you figure out how to put rubber bands on the suspension... ;-)

Cheers,

Thanks Paul, and I agree about the windshield thing. That was one of the hardest parts of designing this beast - I came close to sculpting one with clear plates, but luckily I found that this part combo works fairly well. An odd-width angled canopy would make my day. As for another version, I think I’m a little burned out on the ‘Hog for now (I tend to be one of those obsessive designer/builders), but I’d definitely like to come back to it at some point. Maybe even do a same-scale Pelican to tote it around :)

Thanks,

-jeremiah-