 Space / 36936
Re: Looks like a big cat of some kind...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 11 Nov 2004 20:21:42 GMT

In lugnet.space, Alex Peacock wrote:
   In lugnet.announce.moc, Jeremiah VanderMark wrote:
   With Halo 2 fast approaching (so quickly, in fact, that I’m hopping in the car once I’m done typing this), I decided to rebuild my pathetic Lego Warthog. I tried to be as accurate as possible this time, though I’m not entirely happy with the chaingun design. Otherwise, I’m pleased.

Enjoy, and PLMKWYT!

What, like a puma?

-jeremiah-

This thing looks SWEET! Puts my Warthog for shame. It’s good to see a fellow Halo fan on the boards. I really like your solution for independent suspension. Now if only LEGO made a good windshield piece for this thing. ;-)

-Alex

Thanks Alex. It’s always cool to see how many people share your intersecting hobbies, and it’s even better when it results in cool mocs :) The suspension thing was pretty organic; if you watch the Warthog in action (or just flip one over and look at the bottom) you’ll see the wheels are on independent arms that look suspiciously like Technic liftarms. As improbable as that would be in real life, it makes for a cool design and an easy build.

Thanks for the comments,

-jeremiah-