 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 2358
2357  |  2359
Subject:
Looks like a big cat of some kind...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 9 Nov 2004 04:51:40 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

With Halo 2 fast approaching (so quickly, in fact, that I’m hopping in the car once I’m done typing this), I decided to rebuild my pathetic Lego Warthog. I tried to be as accurate as possible this time, though I’m not entirely happy with the chaingun design. Otherwise, I’m pleased.

Enjoy, and PLMKWYT!

What, like a puma?

-jeremiah-