 Space / 36959
Re: MOC: C4X Glimmerwing Fast Transport
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 12 Nov 2004 19:48:22 GMT

First off, great engines. The texture created by that ridged white chunky piece works really well to offset the general smoothness of the engines. The greebling under that panel is also cool.

That said, I think the general front area of the ship could have been smoothed down a bit; as it is, its got a few brickey projections and lumps that kind of kill the shape for me.

I really like that the front cockpit comes off, I love play features like that.

And working landing gear? You rule.

--Ry