 Space / 36955
Re: Quasar Rocketship!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 12 Nov 2004 19:29:58 GMT

If this had been posted on Brickshelf under an anonymous name, I would have identified the builder immediately. It is unapologetically Lenny in style, complete with distinctive EB grey and red coloring, snotless exterior, and that charming smile.

I’m not sold on the bubble cockpit, but that’s just personal taste. And the suggested new Jedi Starfighter cockpit doesn’t seem a good fit to me, either. I can’t suggest another alternative that would keep the surrounding construction intact.

The Zero-G interior is beautiful. We do need to see more of that in mocs, I think.

Another fine moc, Lenny!

--Ry