 Space / 36947
Re: Quasar Rocketship!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 12 Nov 2004 08:50:15 GMT

Use spare LEGO beams and parts to make a better platform for the camera
while you get into position.  Pros:  Costs you nothing, can be "recycled"
after use without a trip to the recycle centre.  Cons:  Except, of course,
buildtime and suitable spare parts, although I reckon it wouldn't take me
too long to whip a quick camera platform together.  ;-)

Cheers ...

Geoffrey Hyde

"Leonard Hoffman" <lahoffma@mailer.fsu.edu> wrote in message
But in all seriousness, the multiple lennyshots are from my difficulty of
balancing the camera on the back of the couch while getting into a pose
all
within 10 seconds.  i grabbed quite a few shots of just my head or the
ceiling
or something.

-Lenny, the guy who created the "Lenny Shot"