 Space / 36945
Re: Quasar Rocketship!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 12 Nov 2004 07:09:30 GMT

In lugnet.space, Keith Goldman wrote:
   While I enjoyed this moc Mr. Lenny, especially the simulated zero-g interiors, I find the increasing number of “Lenny-shots” in the gallery quite disturbing. What’s next?...Lenny doing naked snow-angels in the shattered remnants of his Brickfest projects? Soon there will be no moc or Lego of any kind in the photos, just Lenny.

Keith,

Please do not give away any hints of my future projects. Those ‘special’ pictures were meant for you and you alone >wink<

But in all seriousness, the multiple lennyshots are from my difficulty of balancing the camera on the back of the couch while getting into a pose all within 10 seconds. i grabbed quite a few shots of just my head or the ceiling or something.

-Lenny, the guy who created the “Lenny Shot”