 Space / 36915
36914  |  36916
Subject:
Quasar Rocketship!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.announce.moc
Date:
Wed, 10 Nov 2004 21:20:36 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

I’ve been really inspired lately by Chris Giddens’ 1950s-esque retro-space aesthetic and I wanted to make a rocket in this vein. However, being me, it had to be a big spaceship with an interior, not just a spacefighter. I’ve also wanted to do something with a zero-gravity interior (since this is SPACE afterall), so.. here we go:

QUASAR!

I’m fairly sure this is the first spaceship to really offer a zero-g environment. Getting good convincing details in a zero-g environment is a bit tough - my next version of the Quasar will have a longer fuselage and will feature sleeping and eating areas.

Enjoy!
-Lenny