 Space / 36956
Re: New MOC: YF-18 Orbital Interceptor
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 12 Nov 2004 19:32:38 GMT

You just keep cranking them out, and the quality never deterioriates. Another sweet model to add to your portfolio, Soren.

The sand blue works well, and the overall plane-like shape of the moc is pleasing. There’s something about that double-plate-thick wing design that strikes me for some reason. Have we seen that before from you (or others)? I feel like I haven’t seen it done before.

Keep it up, SRPP.

--Ry