 Space / 35577
Re: Tim and Kevin's Bot Contest: Winners!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 17 Aug 2004 12:56:34 GMT

In lugnet.space, Joseph Sibilia-Young wrote:
   Heeheehee! Heeheehee! Look at me! I got two bots in the runners up category! And I’m a new builder! Heeheehee! Heeheehee!

Great job you guys!

-Joseph

Show off.

You know, I remember back when it was kids who weren’t good at making mocs and adults who were. Now you, JHK, and a few other guys are coming around and making us geezers look bad. Thats it.. I’m gonna quit building lego until God finds the effort to give me half as much talent as you guys have.

-Lenyu