 Space / 35545
Re: Tim and Kevin's Bot Contest: Winners!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 12 Aug 2004 13:50:41 GMT

In lugnet.space, Kevin Blocksidge wrote:
   Congratulations to all who entered, with a grand total of 101 individual bots, its been quite a success. Tim and I never expected so many.

Congratulations to the winners, and good job to all who entered! There were some great bots and great ideas entered. Oh, and thanks to Tim and Kevin for running the contest and ponying up for some great prizes!

Troy