 Space / 35546
Re: Tim and Kevin's Bot Contest: Winners!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 12 Aug 2004 14:23:33 GMT

In lugnet.space, Kevin Blocksidge wrote:
   Congratulations to all who entered, with a grand total of 101 individual bots, its been quite a success. Tim and I never expected so many.

   snip

But really, narrowing 101 great bots down to 3 was very difficult, and we both want to pat everyone on the back for a job well done. I am glad I made a page to organize them all, because there are a lot of ideas and techniques I intend to borrow (steal).

Next summer, let’s aim for 200 bots!

~Kevin Blocksidge and Tim Deering

Well that sure was fun. Thank you so much guys for starting the contest. And congratulations to all who won AND entered. It’s nice to see so many people involved in this enterprise of designing. Thanks again Tim and Kevin for giving all of us the oppourtunity for challenging ourselves.

Blay On! :-Devin