 Space / 35548
Re: Tim and Kevin's Bot Contest: Winners!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 12 Aug 2004 14:36:28 GMT

In lugnet.space, Kevin Blocksidge wrote:
   Congratulations to all who entered, with a grand total of 101 individual bots, its been quite a success. Tim and I never expected so many. ... ~Kevin Blocksidge and Tim Deering

One quick thought, I know this brings up some sad memories and feelings, but gosh, wouldn’t Travis Kunce have loved this? Could someone do him a favor and, even though the contest is over, create a bot in his style in tribute. Just if anyone gets the time. I even plan to try.

Blay On! :-Devin