 Space / 3557
Re: A little classic space trivia
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sat, 23 Sep 2000 03:17:46 GMT

What did they do to change the piece?  My oldest Space sets were from Blacktron
II, so I don't really know what you are talking about.

Circle gets the square! I actually learned this tidbit from going back and
trying to build this set again, only to realize that I COULDN'T using the new
pieces! To the best of my knowledge, this is the only set whose functionality
is inhibited by the change in the piece-- Nice job! :)

DaveE