 Space / 3556
3555  |  3557
Subject:
F7200 Racing League Design Contest
Newsgroups:
lugnet.build.contests, lugnet.space
Date:
Sat, 23 Sep 2000 03:06:56 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

I'd like to announce that the contest page is up and running. I would like any
and all feedback on the rules.. what do you think should be changed, what you
think I forgot, etc. I am also accepting entries at this time. Just be sure
they meet the criteria for size :)
http://www.geocities.com/citrusx__/const.html
Greg "They'll need a metal ball hung from a chain" Majewski
http://www.geocities.com/citrusx__/q.html