 Space / 3555
Re: Mark Goes for Donuts
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.build, lugnet.general
Date:
Sat, 23 Sep 2000 02:54:20 GMT

My face was created by me. I took a classic smiley and I used some
Marvy-Uchida brand DecoColor markers to draw the details and color the hair.

Yes, indeed, that is the same Ice Babe you traded me, though I do have
another one. :^)

Thanks for the compliments!

~Mark
--
Mark's Lego Creations
http://www.nwlink.com/~sandlin/lego

From: "Deadmaker" <Deadmaker7@aol.com>

Hey great work! Especially love the small details! And the building of the
donut shop! And the space ships! And the upside-down mountain! The best part
though was the great photography!
2 questions:
Where did you get "your" face?
Is the Ice Planet face the one I traded you(not important, just wondering)?
Nice work as usual!
-dead