 Space / 3588
Re: A little classic space trivia
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 25 Sep 2000 13:45:30 GMT

In lugnet.space, Paul Baulch writes:
[1] I seem to have remembered every Space element  I ever lost - for
example, the very first one was the light gray antenna off a brand new 918
back in '79. Boy was I spewing. (Uhh, is that Australian slang? I don't
know.)

You're lucky.. you only lose small stuff. I seem to lose only big elements.
For example, I lost the entire sign from the top of the Pizza to Go set and I
just recently misplaced a SW wing.. I am suspecting my dogs for that one.
Greg "Who was at the Supont pavillion? WHy was the bench still warm, who had
been there?" Majewski
http://www.geocities.com/citrusx__/q.html