 Space / 3600
Re: A little classic space trivia
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 26 Sep 2000 01:20:35 GMT

In lugnet.space, Greg Majewski writes:
You're lucky.. you only lose small stuff. I seem to lose only big elements.
For example, I lost the entire sign from the top of the Pizza to Go set and I
just recently misplaced a SW wing.. I am suspecting my dogs for that one.
Greg "Who was at the Supont pavillion? WHy was the bench still warm, who had
been there?" Majewski
http://www.geocities.com/citrusx__/q.html

Well, at least starwars wings are easily replacable. I lost one of the cool
looking black wings from 6986... about 5 years ago.... Fortuntately I found it
just this summer.... I really should clean out my closet more often.

Lucas "Put a dime in my jukebox, you'll only hear this song and it won't be
fun for long" Thompson
http://crud.net/~uj/