 Space / 34848
Re: Civilian MOC Contest Entry
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 8 Jul 2004 12:16:18 GMT

In lugnet.space, Brian P. Gefrich wrote:

This is stunning. The inspirational value alone is great. I had reached a dead end on my entry for this and never finished it, but there are so many great ideas here that I have to go back and work some more on it now. Playability is one of the most important factors in sets that I buy, but I have never put enough thought into it when building my own designs, and the pure functionality of this set makes it incredible.

Best of luck to you!

-Brian

Apologies Brian...didn’t see this until today. Yep...I’ve been droning on endlessly for a bit now about wanting to incorporate more play value into my building and this was my first real attempt at it.

Thanks for the kind words! -G