 Space / 34688
Re: Civilian MOC Contest Entry
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 30 Jun 2004 12:21:03 GMT

In lugnet.space, Gil Shaw wrote:
   Howdy Folks,

My entry for the civvie dealio. So many amazing entries so far...I think this is one of the most profilific and productive contests yet! Great stuff all!

My first shot at a larger MOC. Please..let me know what you think and where improvements can be made!

Cheers, -Gil

Wow, this is great! The little hover-thing-a-ma-jig makes it—classic LEGO vehicle in a vehicle playability.

This would make a fantastic set. TLC should be paying attention.

Great build, Gil. Thanks for sharing.