 Space / 34752
Re: Civilian MOC Contest Entry
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 2 Jul 2004 15:10:47 GMT

In lugnet.space, Joe Meno wrote:

Well, I won’t say what everyone else is saying...that would be repetitive!

No, I will say this:

a) This is really well thought out on all levels - the support craft all make sense and work with each other.

b) The darn thing is asymmetrical, which truly is impressive! You made the visual weight balance out, which is not an easy thing to do.

c) The ship is utilitarian, and has a perfect look and feel about it.

d) If you came to BrickFest, I’d be poking all over this:) It’s a MOC that begs to be looked at and picked up.

Really good work.

Thanks Joe! It’s funny...normally I’m a planning, sketching freakazoid with MOCs, but this one just sort grew. I had been getting to the point where I wasn’t building because it was becoming ‘work’. After talking to some of our usual chat droogs, I decided to just try and start building with a general idea, but just for fun. The result was this, and I think it represents a change in my building process...no work, all fun!

I wish it and I were going to BF too. *sigh*....

Cheers, -G