 Space / 34685
Re: Civilian MOC Contest Entry
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 30 Jun 2004 04:35:51 GMT

Improvements? You’re asking for improvement ideas? Don’t be so humble, this utilitarian ship is perfect! Obviously we have a winner for the Civilian MOC Contest.

I like the color scheme, the huge playability / functionalities, the landing gears, the anti-grav shunter as you name it.

OK you want some critics, here is one minor, the only one I can think of: lot of palyability, I can see myself trying everything in and out, even swooshing it around. I think a kid would do the same, but I am not sure playing the space garbage boy will keep them more than few minutes if they have a fighter aside...

Once again Gil, perfect MOC, bravo!

Cheers,

JP.