 Space / 34383
Re: New MOC: JE Racer: Kuai Feng
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 14 Jun 2004 10:54:23 GMT

In lugnet.space, Tony Hafner wrote:
   When the Jade Empire announced that it would enter the intergalactic racing circuit, many people were slow to accept it. But the Kuai Feng has proven itself as a solid ship.

Sorry about the lighting... I’m working on it.

Lots of good ideasin this one Tony. I really like the outrigger engines, and the cockpit fits together nicely with that accursed canopy. Also, YAY for steering wheels!

The colour scheme’s a bit jumbled for my tastes, but I understand the limits of a... erm... limited selection of sand green parts.

And thankyou for showing that dino tails are beatiful and functional.

Cheers,

Allister