 Space / 34348
Re: New MOC: JE Racer: Kuai Feng
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sun, 13 Jun 2004 09:52:13 GMT

Hi Tony,

Here is a good addition to your racer collection! Little craft, only 4 stud wide for the cockpit, very nice work on it (side panels, top panel, the interior). I like the way you use 3 engines, the overall shape of this racer is well balanced, maybe the middle engine exhaust is a bit too big, but I think not easy to change, so live it this way!

Cheers,

JP.