 Space / 34386
Re: New MOC: JE Racer: Kuai Feng
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 14 Jun 2004 14:49:21 GMT

In lugnet.space, Tony Hafner wrote:
   When the Jade Empire announced that it would enter the intergalactic racing circuit, many people were slow to accept it. But the Kuai Feng has proven itself as a solid ship.

Sorry about the lighting... I’m working on it.

<http://www.hafhead.com/lego/myspace/jeracer/big00.html

Cool racer. I like the way the cockpit carries the shape of the windscreen back, and I think the head-on view looks appropriately threatening. Cool thruster array in back, too. I think the front of the nacelles might match the stub nose of the cockpit better without the cone and strut, but that’s all the constructive criticism I can come up with. Very nice.

Kenn