 Space / 34382
Re: Civilian MOC Contest entry #3 : Combi
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 14 Jun 2004 10:28:56 GMT

   Ooh, very nice. A great representation of the “modern thing turned spacey” style. I dig the little engines, and the SNOTosity is through the roof. Excellent.

Modern thing modern thing, my inspiration was the 60’s edition of the VW Combi!

   ~Kevin Blocksidge

Thanks Kevin!