 Space / 34384
34383  |  34385
Subject:
Mister Ham doesn't like you
Newsgroups:
lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 14 Jun 2004 12:54:55 GMT

Here’s a large bot that I made - i guess a robot is something that doesn’t have a seat for a fig. I don’t like his torso, so i’m open to suggestions on how to re-do it.

Mister Ham is generally irritable unless he has his cigarettes and a forty. Mister Ham is from a race of robots from the future, but they all died in a horrible yet indescript way, hence his bad mood. Mister Ham does like old Cheech and Chong movies and Spongebob Squarepants (who, incidentally, lives in a pinapple under the sea).

-Le Crack-in-de-head