 Space / 34114
  Jade Empire: Kushinata

(URL) The KUSHINATA A Jade Empire scientific shuttle, studying atmospheric phenomenon. Yeah, that means it doesn't have any guns, or whatnot. The Wings double as both sensor recievers and solar panels. Fun Times. General design is supposed to be the (...) (20 years ago, 2-Jun-04, to lugnet.space, lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: Jade Empire: Kushinata

(...) I like the cramped feel of the crew comparments. The computer screens everywhere make it seem dark and almost Romulan. The delicate attachment of the keyboard is nice. The bands of green work well, although the ship seems a little heavy on the (...) (20 years ago, 2-Jun-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: Jade Empire: Kushinata

(...) Grade: F Your Lord and Master, 3GA (URL) P.S. Needs more skulls (20 years ago, 2-Jun-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: Jade Empire: Kushinata

I'll be honest and say I'm not really feeling the confusing "which is the front end and which is the back end" thing, though I admit it falls in line perfectly with what Keith set up with LoPan. I think it's the lack of cockpit that really bothers (...) (20 years ago, 2-Jun-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: Jade Empire: Kushinata

(...) I understand. Its not something I'm particularly happy with either. Especially since the engine area can look somewhat like a droid head, I thought about making it the front and doing something else on the rear for an engine, but I really (...) (20 years ago, 2-Jun-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: Jade Empire: Kushinata

Hey Crackhead, I really like the cramped-ness and the lack of windows, which gives this a very Das-Boot-y feel to me. Plus the elongated submarin-y shape and shark-like fins. (This all makes me also doubt the completely non-military purpose of this (...) (20 years ago, 2-Jun-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: Jade Empire: Kushinata

(...) I think the simplest way would be to turn the dorsal and ventral fins around so all of them are pointing the same way, but for what it's worth I kinda dig the front/rear confusion. The money for me in this one is in the interior detailing. (...) (20 years ago, 2-Jun-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: Jade Empire: Kushinata

(...) 6 high is better for fig clearance issues, but the 5 bricks high has that nice side point of being equal to 6 studs long for the side-panels. -Lenny (20 years ago, 3-Jun-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: Jade Empire: Kushinata

(...) Yeah, man. Now you're starting to sound like me. yikes! I'm really liking this one. It's all convincingly cramped and oppressive ((URL) shake Das-Boot-y>); these Jade Imperials don't seem to like wasting space. Presumably they recruit (...) (20 years ago, 3-Jun-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: Jade Empire: Kushinata

(...) This is just pretty. Great surface detailing and use of repeating patterns, sweet engine design (I like the front/back ambiguity aspect), very nice interiors, cool use of color. I'm wondering why you didn't trim the horizontal fins too, but (...) (20 years ago, 3-Jun-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)