 Space / 34128
Re: Jade Empire: Kushinata
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 2 Jun 2004 16:46:18 GMT

In lugnet.space, Leonard Hoffman wrote:

   Yeah, that means it doesn’t have any guns, or whatnot.

I want at some point in time to do a crew shot, but prolly wont for a while as the figs are “built-into” the ship and would be a total pain to get out.

I intended to give it some windows, but nope.

And yeah, there’s no hatchway. If you really care, I’ve got this nice bag of punch-in-the-face to send you.

Grade: F

Your Lord and Master,

3GA

P.S. Needs more skulls