 Space / 34154
Re: Jade Empire: Kushinata
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 3 Jun 2004 04:13:36 GMT

In lugnet.space, Leonard Hoffman wrote:
   http://www.asphodel.org/bsv/?path=glencaer/JadeEmpire

The KUSHINATA

This is just pretty. Great surface detailing and use of repeating patterns, sweet engine design (I like the front/back ambiguity aspect), very nice interiors, cool use of color. I’m wondering why you didn’t trim the horizontal fins too, but counting those green 1x2 slopes, I can maybe venture a guess. :-)

Really awesome addition the the JE. Too bad it’s not dk grey and sand green. :-)

-Chris