 Space / 34139
Re: Jade Empire: Kushinata
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 2 Jun 2004 23:36:34 GMT

In lugnet.space, Leonard Hoffman wrote:

   Honestly, if you have any ideas for how to better work the front/back issue (aside from building in a cockpit - which really can’t be done as it is) - I’m game to hear it!

-Lenny

I think the simplest way would be to turn the dorsal and ventral fins around so all of them are pointing the same way, but for what it’s worth I kinda dig the front/rear confusion. The money for me in this one is in the interior detailing. This and Soren’s pirate models has got me Jonesing to do something similar. I might go for at least a 6 brick high interior though.

Cheers,

Allister