 Space / 33893
Re: Civilian Space moc contest entry - Space garbage truck
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 24 May 2004 02:16:02 GMT

Allister this ship is great! I have no problem with the color scheme, very spacey indeed, very neat. And so much playability! I guess any kid would go with thumbs up for this MOC. Great level of details, greebles on the “back spin” of the ship. The fact you made that container loadable / unloadable, with the magnets, hmmmmmmm, it’s like the sherry on top of the cake! Bravo! As usual a great MOC!

JP.